Hours for curbside pickup
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- The Library is closed on Sundays
All materials (including MeL items) can be returned through the drive-thru book drop. All returned materials will be quarantined for 96 hours before they will be added back into our collection for checkout, and all fines on overdue material will be waived through the end of the year. It may take up to 5 days to see returned materials status changed to “checked in” on your account.
The Library is happy to pull items for you to pick up via our curbside service. However, we can only pull items that are currently available and checked in.
Pickups will be by appointment only. You can sign up for appointments below. Click on the date you would like to make your appointment, fill out the form, and select the time. Please arrive for your appointment within your 30-minute time slot.
Step 1: Place items on hold
- Access the Library Catalog to search for items that are currently available.
- Make sure items are checked in, and place them on hold.
- Residents and non-resident paying members may place 25 items on hold at a time, and reciprocal borrowers may place 10 items on hold at a time.
- You will need your library card number and PIN to place holds. Click here for tips on placing holds. If you need additional help, call (269) 329-4544 or email us.
Step 2: Schedule your Curbside Pickup Appointment
- Once you have received confirmation that your holds are ready, schedule your pickup appointment.
- Pick the day you wish to pick up materials below to reserve your spot online.
- For same day appointments, please call 269-329-4544.
Monday, January 18
Tuesday, January 19
Wednesday, January 20
Thursday, January 21
Friday, January 22
Saturday, January 23
Monday, January 25
Tuesday, January 26
Wednesday, January 27
Thursday, January 28
Friday, January 29
Saturday, January 30
Step 3: Pick up your items
- Arrive at the Library at your scheduled time.
- Curbside parking is located on the south side of the building across from the drive-thru book return. Please stay in your car, or if on foot, remain 6 feet from staff.
- Text or call the number on the Curbside signs (269-509-4208) and tell us your last name, the last 4 digits of your library card, and the number on your Curbside parking space. If you cannot call on arrival, call from home just before you leave for your appointment and describe your car. Please bring your library card or ID so that we can verify your information if needed.
MeL and interlibrary loan services have resumed and can also be picked up through curbside service.
Collections that remain unavailable include:
• Experience Bags
• Discovery Kits
• Board Games
• Book Discussion Bags
• Give and Take