Lending Policy Update
Our goal is to provide Library users with the best services, materials, and programs. We’ve been listening to your comments and concerns and made the following changes:
Effective September 1, 2015
• 2 renewals allowed for items that are not on hold for another user
• Hot Pick items and other special collections still cannot be renewed
• 5 juvenile DVDs will be allowed per account in addition to 5 other movies and 5 rated “R” movies (excluding Hot Picks)*
• Resident and paying non-resident users can have an additional 2 movies and 2 rated “R” movies from the Hot Pick collection*
• 5 holds per user for Reciprocal Borrowers
• All overdue non-Hot Pick movies will be charged a fine of $0.50 per day with a $5.00 per item maximum charge when returned
Checkout our full Fines & Fees/Usage Policy for more information.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to check out rated “R” movies from our collections. A juvenile library card cannot be used to checkout rated “R” movies, even if a parent is present.